How do I confirm my booking?
By calling or by email. We will then generate a Booking Confirmation and will require a non-returnable deposit with the balance payable prior to the event.
What information is required when confirming my entertainment booking?
When confirming your booking, please include as much information as possible. Things we may need to know are:
• Who will be the mobile contact on the day?
• Can you provide a run sheet / program of events for the day?
• Have you arranged a time for the band to set-up at the venue?
• The location of the change room for the band?
• If applicable, can you supply parking for the performers?
How can I pay for my entertainment?
Payment options include: EFT, cash or cheque.
How much notice do I need to give to cancel my entertainment booking?
If you decide to cancel your entertainment, we need to know immediately. If you wish to cancel without penalty then we require written notification no later than 60 days prior to your event. All booking deposits are non-refundable. All cancellations made within 60 days of the event will mean that the full fee is applicable.
If I need assistance after hours, can I contact you?
Yes! We check our emails constantly. Our mobile numbers are listed on the Booking Confirmation document.